- How to make sense of the results of the European Elections in The Netherlands and in Europe?
- How to rethink and the role of civil society in today’s Europe?
- Can lobbying and advocacy tools increase citizens' representativeness?
TGL will gather politicians, NGOs, public affairs professionals, experts on European democracy, and citizens to come up with a way to rethink and re-energize the role of lobbying and interest representation in today’s European civil society.
- 14:30 - Panel 1: How to make sense of the results of the European Elections?
- 15.30 - Coffee break
- 16:00 - Panel 2: After the European elections: what about citizen lobbying?
- 17.00 - Concluding remarks
- 17.30 - End of the event and networking
Will you be there as well? RSVP and register via the link in the confirmation mail!